Airtel Reduces 3G Plans Upto 70%!!


After the launch of 4G, Airtel has reduced the rate of 3G Data plans. Now they are offering more data in the same amount. Also a few new plans have been added. There is a plan of Rs. 13 which provides unlimited access for 30 minutes. Other plans are as followed:-

Prepaid:-












Postpaid:-
















Hope you guys will enjoy Airtel 3G.

By:-






Widget on
If you enjoyed this article then kindly take 5 seconds to share it!!

{ 4 comments... read them below or add one }

Aasha said...

Thank you for sharing the data plans. And please keep update like this.

Digital Marketing For Small Business in Chennai

karthireva said...

Thanks for sharing in this post.I read your articles very excellent and the i agree our all points because all is very good information provided this through in the post.

Dot Net training in chennai

rohini said...

Hello I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post. Please do keep up the great work.
Authorized iphone service center in Chennai | iphone service center in chennai | Mobile service center in chennai | Authorized iphone service center in Chennai | iphone service center in chennai

ccsu ba 2nd year result 2021 subject wise said...

I got such a useful stuff on your website that helps me a lot to gain information.

Post a Comment